It was the first time we had taken a week off for a holiday in 5 years as we travelled to the Black Sea Coast for a bit of beach time. the first night we decided to go out to eat, a very rare occasion with limited funds on our purse. On reflection we should have just relied on the homemade food we brought from home, Why?
Well I order mackerel and although it tasted okay, that night I was as sick as a parrot with all sort of stomach problems and throwing up! This lasted for 48 hours and cut our holiday time enjoyment by two days. This is the first time I have had food poisoning in Bulgaria over the five years there and it came at the time I least wanted it to happen!