Looking in the garage in the farmhouse, there has been poison for rats and mice laid down for at least two years now. I went to turn the garage light on and it didn’t work, so I changed the light bulb and it still didn’t work. I then turned my attention to the poison and saw that it had all disappeared presumably eaten by the vermin, but how long ago I don’t know. I do know now though that rats have probably eaten into the electrical wiring as I curse putting more poison down. I will have to look at possibly rewiring or at the very least trying to repair the cable now.
4 days ago